Preview the 2020 Mercedes-Benz EQC
The 2020 Mercedes-Benz EQC is the luxury brand’s new all-electric vehicle and also the first of several more to come! Equipped with a powerful engine, impressive handling capability, and advanced features, this new SUV is sure to enhance your drives around Aiea and Ewa Beach. Get the inside scoop of what the upcoming EQC has to offer from the team at Mercedes-Benz of Honolulu.
Mercedes-Benz EQC Engine Specs & Horsepower
The new Mercedes-Benz EQC will come with a 402-hp engine that outputs 564 lb-ft of torque. The EQC will also come equipped with two asynchronous motors with compact electric drivetrains located on each axle, resulting in responsive handling and increased traction. Not only will the EQC deliver powerful performance on the road, but it will offer convenience in between charges with the ability to fast-charge from 10 to 80 percent in 40 minutes.
Furthermore, with the ability to go from a standstill to 60 mph in just 4.9 seconds, the EQC will be fast, too, making it perfect for the eco-friendly driver who also wants some excitement during their Mililani commutes.
Mercedes-Benz EQC Interior & Safety Features
The 2020 EQC will come with the new, innovative Mercedes-Benz User Experience feature, also known as MBUX. This intelligent infotainment system will have the ability to learn your preferences for cabin settings, music, and more. What’s more, MBUX is voice-activated and can understand conversational language when you give the system a command. Other exciting features that the 2020 EQC will offer include:
- 4MATIC® all-wheel drive
- ECO Assist System with comprehensive support for electric driving
- Digital widescreen cockpit with 10.25-inch instrument cluster and 10.25-inch media display
- LED Intelligent Light System headlamps
- Standard smartphone integration with Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto™
- DYNAMIC SELECT® with EV-optimized modes
- Optional ambient lighting with 64 colors
- Standard Active Brake Assist, Speed Limit Assist, and PRESAFE® system
- Available Driver Assistance Systems, including Active Distance Assist DISTRONIC®, Active Blind Spot Assist, Active Lane Keeping Assist, and PRESAFE PLUS®
Learn More About the EQC at Mercedes-Benz of Honolulu
Interested in learning more about the 2020 Mercedes-Benz EQC? Contact us at Mercedes-Benz of Honolulu for more information on the EQC specs and features. If you’re looking to get behind the wheel of a new Mercedes-Benz today, visit our dealership near Kailua and Waipahu to browse our current selection of hybrid models, like the GLE Hybrid! Also, while you’re there, be sure to ask about our Mercedes-Benz merchandise available!