How Does the Mercedes me App Work?
Alongside mbrace® Connect, Mercedes me enhances your ownership experience at the touch of a button. It’s available in the Apple App Store and Google Play. With it, you can learn more about your new Mercedes-Benz, request roadside assistance, manage car payments, track service intervals, and much, much more. Look below to learn more about how Mercedes me works and how it can make your life easier!
How to Use Mercedes me
Mercedes me connects to your vehicle via a computer, tablet, or smartphone. To select the services you’d like, you’ll need to log in or first register online or via the app. Some of the features offered through the app include:
- Accident Recovery
- Breakdown Management
- Remote Door Locking/Unlocking
- Parked Vehicle Locator
- And more!
You can also pair Mercedes me with Google Home and Amazon Alexa, so you can remote-start your car while you’re getting ready for work.
Exciting Mercedes me Features
- Remote Parking Assist: Using this feature, you can use your smartphone to steer your car into or out of a parking space.
- Roadside Assistance: Whether you need a jump or have just been in an accident, Mercedes me lets you summon roadside assistance and emergency services quickly.
- Remote Access: Check the status of your Mercedes-Benz 24/7. You can view gas levels, tire pressure, and more.
- Personal Assistant: Mercedes me Concierge Service takes care of a variety of small tasks for you, from booking restaurant reservations to ordering tickets.
Explore Mercedes me at Mercedes-Benz of Honolulu!
There’s so much more to learn about Mercedes me! If you have questions about this multifunctional app, contact us! To test it out for yourself, schedule a test drive with one of our new vehicles near Waipahu and Ewa Beach. We can’t wait to show you all the great things Mercedes me can do via your smartphone or tablet!
0 comment(s) so far on How Does the Mercedes me App Work?