How Much Does Mercedes-Benz Service A Cost?
To keep your Mercedes-Benz vehicle running properly and in prime condition, Mercedes-Benz Service A is a crucial part of maintenance. So, how much does Mercedes-Benz Service A* cost? At Mercedes-Benz of Honolulu, the price of Mercedes-Benz Service A starts at around $350, although Service A costs can vary due to a variety of factors, including the model you drive. For a more specific quote for your Mercedes-Benz model, contact our service center near Kapolei today. We can provide you with more information and Service A pricing for your exact vehicle!
What Maintenance Does the Cost of Service A Cover?
While the Mercedes-Benz Service A costs can vary, the maintenance and repairs remain the same at any Mercedes-Benz service center. Mercedes-Benz Service A** includes the following:
- Mercedes-Benz Synthetic Motor Oil Replacement^
- Oil Filter Replacement^
- All fluid level checks and corrections are dependent on factory-recommended service intervals for your vehicle’s year and model
- Tire inflation check and correction
- Brake component inspection
- Reset maintenance counter
How to Keep Mercedes-Benz Service A Costs Low
Reducing Mercedes-Benz Service A costs for your vehicle, as well as the price of other repairs and maintenance, is easy with these tips from Mercedes-Benz of Honolulu:
- Choose Genuine OEM Parts: When you opt for genuine parts over aftermarket parts, you reduce the likelihood of part failure and more expensive repairs down the road. This is because Mercedes-Benz OEM parts are engineered to perfectly fit your vehicle, unlike aftermarket parts which are made to fit as many vehicles as possible. Genuine Mercedes-Benz parts are also made of higher-quality materials than aftermarket parts, which often use lower quality materials to help lower their price.
- Track Service With Mercedes me: Thanks to the Mercedes me app, Kailua and Mililani drivers can easily track future service appointments and view vehicle reports to stay on top of your maintenance.
- Taking Advantage of Our Service Specials: Mercedes-Benz of Honolulu offers Aiea drivers a rotating selection of service and parts specials. Before making your way to our Honolulu service center, take a look at our specials for potential savings on Service A and Service B costs.
Schedule an Appointment for Service A at Mercedes-Benz of Honolulu
If your Mercedes-Benz is due for Service A, Service B, or Service C, schedule an appointment at Mercedes-Benz of Honolulu. Our certified technicians specialize in Mercedes-Benz models, so they have the knowledge to perform services quickly and efficiently, as well as answer general questions like how long brake pads last or even specific questions about your model’s maintenance schedule. Schedule your next service appointment today to get your vehicle up-to-date on Service A, or reach out if you have additional service questions!
*Services and pricing for Service A/Service B may vary due to your driving habits, mileage, and local environmental conditions. Please refer to your maintenance booklet for additional details and general guidelines for your vehicle’s year and model.
**2009 and newer Mercedes-Benz vehicles only. Price advertised for Service A/Service B includes all factory required components. Please refer to your maintenance booklet for the complete list of factory-required services and details on the specific intervals for your vehicle’s year and model.
^Oil and filter change is the base advertised service component. Additional services as determined by your vehicle’s ASSYST Plus system, which calculates service needs based on your driving habits, time, mileage and environmental conditions, may increase service cost.”
0 comment(s) so far on How Much Does Mercedes-Benz Service A Cost?