How to Set Up Mercedes-Benz Bluetooth®
Mercedes-Benz Bluetooth®* makes driving safer by allowing the driver to focus on the road and keep their hands on the wheel with handsfree calling. To set Bluetooth® up, you must pair the system to your phone. Learn how to set up Bluetooth® in your car below!
How to Connect Bluetooth® to Your Phone
To pair your phone to Bluetooth®, simply follow these steps:
- After turning on your vehicle, use the central controller to reach the “Telephone Settings” on your vehicle’s color display.
- When you press “Telephone Settings,” the display will read, “Ready for Bluetooth® Telephony… (No Phone Authorized).”
- Make sure your phone is on. Then, turn on the Bluetooth® settings on your phone, and confirm that your phone is discoverable to Bluetooth®.
- Select “Connect Device” on your vehicle’s central display.
- Once Bluetooth® recognizes your phone, the name of your device will appear on your vehicle’s display. Press the button that reads the name of your device.
- Your Mercedes-Benz color display will show a 6-digit passcode. Your phone will get a 6-digit code as well. If the code sent to your phone is the same as the code on the vehicle’s display, select the “Pair” option on your phone.
- The central display on your vehicle will have the name of your device on the bottom of the screen once you’ve successfully connected your phone to Bluetooth®.
Get More How-To Guides from Mercedes-Benz of Honolulu!
Still having trouble pairing Bluetooth® to your phone? If you’re asking, “What do I do if my Bluetooth® won’t connect to my phone,” contact us or visit at Mercedes-Benz of Honolulu near Kailua and Ewa Beach for help! We can help you successfully connect your phone to Bluetooth®, Android Auto™, or Apple CarPlay® and answer any other questions you may have! From how to replace a Mercedes-Benz hood ornament to how to change your key battery, Mercedes-Benz of Honolulu is always happy to offer helpful tips!
*Bluetooth® is a registered trademark of Bluetooth® SIG, Inc.