How to Use the Mercedes-Benz Exterior Light Switch
How do you use the Mercedes-Benz exterior light switches? Knowing where all your lights are is important for road safety. Keep reading or watch the video below to refresh your memory!
- Locate the switch to the left hand side of your steering wheel
- Turning the knob all the way to the left will turn on the left standing lamps
- Turning it back to the right, one at a time, the next position will turn on right standing lamps
- The next turns on parking lamps
- Next is auto, it turns on automatically depending on the outdoor light conditions
- The last position, all the way to the right, allows you to manually turn on the low beam headlamps
- To turn on the fog lamps, press the button next to the exterior light switch
Visit Mercedes-Benz of Honolulu
At Mercedes-Benz of Honolulu, we are here to help! For additional assistance, call (808) 592-5600 or come visit us in store.