The Mercedes-Benz C 300 Sedan’s Performance Pushes Limits
The Mercedes-Benz C 300 Sedan raises the bar on performance and rouses your deepest emotions during every twist and turn. Harnessing a next-generation powertrain and drawing upon an unrivalled performance division, the new Mercedes-Benz C-Class lineup brings a stirring drive to the luxury compact sedan segment. What’s more, it’s available now from Mercedes-Benz of Honolulu—your trustworthy source for luxury cars in Honolulu, HI!
Whether sweeping serenely around Ewa Beach, or lithely slipping through the streets of Waipahu, the C 300 Sedan can call upon instant acceleration from a 2.0L inline-4turbo engine. This turbocharged machine commands 241 hp and 273 lb-ft of torque, enough to sprint from 0 to 60 mph in just 5.8 seconds.
A 9G-TRONIC® automatic with shift paddles comes standard, providing ideal gear ratios for low-speed maneuvers and high-speed cruising. Thanks in large part to ECO-START®/Stop technology, the C 300 Sedan is also incredibly efficient compared to rivals like the Audi A4, earning an EPA-estimated 24 mpg city/33 mpg highway rating.
The powertrain is the heart of every Mercedes-Benz C-Class, but it’s one that relies upon the groundbreaking engineering of a whole host of performance features. They tune raw power to deliver a world-class ride:
- DYNAMIC SELECT®—cycles between ECO, Comfort, Sport, Sport+, and a customizable Individual mode via a multi-mode selector.
- Selective Damping System—adjusts individual shock absorbers according to current driving style and road surface, sharpening feedback and optimizing stability in the process.
- Torque Vectoring Brake—shifts torque and brakes selectively to enhance cornering ability.
The Mercedes-Benz C 300 Sedan utilizes 4-wheel multilink suspension as standard to combine a close connection with the road below with a sense of relaxed tranquility across rougher roads. Of course, you’ll also be able to upgrade to one of the following available systems:
- Sport Suspension—provides track-like handling precision and lightning-fast responsiveness.
- Sport Brake System—installs upgraded brake hardware, including perforated front brake discs and calipers with “Mercedes-Benz” lettering.
- C-Class Accessories—offers a selection of sporty add-ons like 19-inch twin 5-spoke wheels and rear spoilers.
The C 300 Sedan’s Performance Lets You Relish Every Drive
The Mercedes-Benz C 300 Sedan’s performance is impossible to express using words alone! We encourage you to schedule a test drive at Mercedes-Benz of Honolulu to truly understand how it pushes the limits. Here at Mercedes-Benz of Honolulu, a Fletcher Jones company, we’re experts in all things Mercedes! Honolulu drivers can visit us for new luxury vehicles, Service A and B, or Mercedes-Benz lease and finance packages!