2020 Mercedes C-Class Interior Features & Dimensions
The 2020 Mercedes-Benz C-Class interior sets the standard for luxury vehicles. By combining comfort, convenience, and entertainment, this Mercedes-Benz car delivers a cabin you won’t want to leave. Discover what makes the C-Class Sedan and Coupe stand out, and then come visit us at Mercedes-Benz of Honolulu
Comfort Inside the C-Class
Whether exploring Ewa Beach or Waipahu, the new Mercedes-Benz C-Class provides a comfortable driving experience. Four-way lumbar support and power-adjustable thigh support keeps you comfortable, while the driver-seat memory system can store up to three custom driver positions. Both driver and front passenger can adjust the temperature based on individual comfort levels. In addition to the many standard luxury features, you can also customize the C-Class with optional features like:
- Heated Front Seats
- Heated Steering Wheel
- 64-color Ambient LED lighting
Conveniences of the C-Class Cabin
The Mercedes-Benz C-Class is not only comfortable but also convenient, offering a wide range of features to make driving easier. Those features include:
- HANDS-FREE ACCESS: When you have your arms full in Aiea, simply wave your foot under the rear bumper to gain access to the trunk.
- KEYLESS GO®: With KEYLESS GO® and SmartKey®, you can unlock, start, and drive your car without ever having to fiddle with keys.
- 40/20/40 split-folding rear seats: The rear seats fold into a 40/20/40 split, giving you more cargo space and versatility.
C-Class Interior Entertainment Features
The new C-Class Sedan and Coupe not only come with comfort and convenience features but also boast an entertaining interior, thanks to:
- 10.25-inch high-resolution in-dash screen
- FrontBass® audio system
- COMAND® navigation system
- Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto™ smartphone integration
- HD Radio™ receiver
C-Class Interior Dimensions
A roomy luxury sedan, the C-Class cabin can comfortably seat five passengers, thanks to its spacious interior dimensions:
- Headroom (front): 37.1 inches
- Headroom (rear): 37.1 inches
- Shoulder room (front): 55.3 inches
- Shoulder room (rear): 55.0 inches
- Legroom (front): 41.7 inches
- Legroom (rear): 35.2 inches
What’s more, the C-Class Sedan offers a dedicated cargo space of 12.6 cubic feet, allowing Kaneohe and Kapolei drivers to carry their luggage or gear without feeling cramped.
The C-Class Cabin Makes Driving Exciting in Kailua!
The Mercedes-Benz C-Class has to be experienced to be believed, so schedule a test drive and then come visit us at Mercedes-Benz of Honolulu near Mililani. Be sure to browse our Mercedes-Benz C-Class lease specials, so you can ensure you’re getting your luxury sedan at a great price.