The 2018 Mercedes-Benz GLA Interior
Feature-packed and surprisingly spacious, the Mercedes-Benz GLA interior seats five passengers and securely stores cargo. Whether you’re grocery shopping or packing up for a day on the beach, the GLA rises to every occasion with its versatile cabin. Learn more about some of the new GLA SUV’s most exciting features below!
Utility & Space
Don’t be fooled by its compact size: the Mercedes-Benz GLA is an efficient space-saver. The cabin includes 60/40-split-folding rear seats, which you can adjust for more cargo or rear-seat room, depending on your needs. With the seats up, the cargo area measures 17.2 cubic feet. Fold the seats down for up to 43.6 cubic feet of space. The cargo area itself is fitted with plenty of helpful features, including:
- Cargo cover that tilts up with the liftgate
- 12-volt power socket
- Mesh storage nets
- Storage compartment under the floor
The GLA is the least expensive SUV offered by Mercedes-Benz, but it gives you plenty of features for your money. In addition to a power liftgate, mbrace® Connect for 5 years, and a rearview camera, you can also expect:
- Power Driver’s Seat: The driver’s seat has a 14-way power adjustment, as well as 4-way power lumbar support, for comfortable commuting around Ewa Beach.
- Display w/ Central Controller: The GLA comes standard with an 8-inch display and central controller, which you can use to access hands-free calling, audio streaming, optional Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto™, optional COMAND® navigation, and more.
- Optional Interior Package: Tack on this optional package for leather upholstery, sport front seats, and multicolor ambient interior lighting.
Step Inside the Mercedes-Benz GLA Interior!
Want to learn more about the Mercedes-Benz GLA interior, performance, and safety? Compare the GLA to competitors, such as the Lexus NX, to see what sets the GLA apart from the competition, and learn why it makes a great SUV for Waipahu families. When you’re ready, schedule a test drive to take the GLA for a spin around Honolulu!