Explore the 2019 Mercedes-Benz GLC 300 Interior
Although it’s the GLC family‘s entry-level model, the 2019 Mercedes-Benz GLC SUV stands out against competitors with a spacious and well-equipped interior. Backed by positive reviews, the new GLC 300 is becoming a fast favorite among Waipahu and Ewa Beach families. In fact, compared to competitors like the BMW X4 and Audi Q5, it’s downright luxurious. Take a look below to see what you’ll find inside the GLC 300 interior!
Utility & Cargo Space
The cargo area of the GLC interior is thoughtfully designed to not only keep your belongings organized but also safe and secure. Here are a few highlights:
- Split-Folding Rear Seats: The rear seats fold into a 40/20/40-split, revealing up to 56.5 cubic feet of cargo space.
- Storage: This standard package includes a cargo net, carpeted flooring, and a collapsible crate you can stow under the floor.
- Power Liftgate: During rainy weather, you can simply push a button on the SmartKey® remote to open the power liftgate, which stops automatically if it detects an obstruction.
Although capable through and through, the GLC 300 lives up to its Mercedes-Benz nameplate with a feature-rich cabin, complete with:
- Genuine Wood Trim: You’ll find Natural Grain Brown Ash wood trim on the dash and center console for a plush, traditionally luxurious look and feel.
- Power Driver’s Seat: Seat-shaped controls allow you to find your perfect seating position; you can store up to three.
- 3-Zone Climate Climate Control: This optional feature provides individual climate controls for both the driver and front passenger, with the addition of a separate zone for the rear seats.
- High-Resolution Display: Perched atop the dash is a 7-inch color infotainment display, which you can control using the dial on the center console.
Get Acquainted with the New GLC at Mercedes-Benz of Honolulu!
Explore the GLC 300 interior in person! Schedule a test drive at Mercedes-Benz of Honolulu to step inside the new GLC and see its features for yourself. Apply for financing online to get the process moving!