2018 Mercedes-Benz GLS Reviews
The 2018 Mercedes-Benz GLS is a full-size SUV that’s packed with performance, comfort, and technology features. Not to mention, the base GLS 450 offers seven-passenger seating for Ewa Beach families, and can tow as much as 7,500 pounds with the proper equipment. So, how does it stand apart from others in its segment? The 2018 GLS reviews speak for themselves! Here’s a few snippets from reviews written by top auto gurus and experts:
Quotes from 2018 GLS Reviews
- Car and Driver: “Mercedes calls the GLS the S-class among SUVs—its rich appointments and power earn it a 2018 10Best award.”
- Kelley Blue Book: “The 2018 Mercedes-Benz GLS offers up big-league towing and 7-passenger comfort, all in a luxury SUV that doesn’t share its underpinnings with a lower-end model, like the Cadillac Escalade/Chevy Tahoe duo.”
- U.S. News: “The GLS has the look and feel of a luxury vehicle. The interior looks sleek and inviting, and top-notch materials cover every surface. This is one of the nicest interiors in the class.”
- Edmunds: “… the GLS is levels above the cutthroat midsize SUV and crossover market, and it dominates in the full-size segment by bringing an S-class to the SUV fight.”
- The Car Connection: “The classic, rugged outline of the 2018 Mercedes GLS looks just right.”
Meet the New GLS in Honolulu!
We could quote GLS reviews all day, but truthfully, the only review we’re interested in is yours! Schedule a test drive at Mercedes-Benz of Honolulu to get acquainted with the GLS SUV’s performance and cozy, spacious interior. Want to get ahead of the process? Get pre-approved for financing before visiting us near Waipahu.