All You Need to Know About Service A Scheduled Maintenance
When it comes to your Mercedes-Benz, efficient operation is only possible through regular maintenance. Mercedes-Benz makes it easy to stay on top of this by setting required service intervals and keeping you informed of your vehicle’s needs. Your vehicle is telling you that it’s time for Service A* maintenance, but what does that entail? Find out what to expect from your routine checkup at Mercedes-Benz of Honolulu.
What Service A Includes
Service A is simply a thorough check of your vehicle’s health and condition by Mercedes-Benz certified technicians. Our technicians will check a set of areas and perform certain services to make sure that you’re ready to get back on the road. During service A maintenance, you can expect your vehicle to receive:
- Synthetic Oil Change** – Check of fluid levels and clarity to ensure maximum performance at all times.
- Oil Filter Replacement – Removal and replacement of used oil filters to complete the oil change component of servicing.
- Tire Inflation Check and Correction – A thorough check of each tire to ensure they are evenly inflated and not in need of any repairs or replacement.
- Brake Component Inspection – An inspection of all major brake system components, such as the brake pads, brake rotors, and more.
- Interior and Exterior Lamp Checks – A quick check to make sure that all lights are working and doing their job of lighting the way for drivers.
- Maintenance Counter Reset – Reset of the counter to prepare for the countdown to Service B maintenance.
- Mercedes-Benz of Honolulu 32-point inspection and road-test – A 32-point inspection and road test following servicing to ensure that nothing was missed and that your vehicle is road-ready.
Put Your Vehicle in Good Hands
After investing in such a luxurious Mercedes-Benz, it’s only makes sense to rely on detail-oriented, trained technicians, like the ones at Mercedes-Benz of Honolulu, to handle your vehicle with care. When it’s time for Service A repairs, you can trust the team at Mercedes-Benz of Honolulu to take care of you. Visit us at 818 Kapiolani Boulevard in Honolulu, or contact our service department by phone at (808) 592-5151 Monday through Saturday.
*All Service A maintenance services included above are for vehicles model year 1998 and newer and can vary depending on your specific vehicle model and year.
**Oil and filter change is the base advertised service component. Additional services as determined by your vehicle’s ASSYST Plus system, which calculates service needs based on your driving habits, time, mileage and environmental conditions, may increase service cost.