2021 Mercedes-Benz G-Class Overview
2021 MERCEDES-BENZ G-ClassOVERVIEW
2 G-Class vehicles in stock
Honolulu drivers who get into a 2021 Mercedes-Benz G-Class will find wireless charging and new paint colors reflecting their personal taste. And, if they’re ready for an even more custom look and feel, they can add the new optional Night Package Magno to give this brawny SUV an even more distinctive look. Learn more about what you can enjoy in the 2021 Mercedes-Benz G-Class with Mercedes-Benz of Honolulu.
Rugged Good Looks
Paint colors like G Manufaktur Arabian Grey non-metallic, G Manufaktur China Blue non-metallic, and G Manufaktur Deep Green non-metallic are new additions for the 2021 Mercedes-Benz G-Class. While these let you put your stamp on the style of the G-Class, the new optional Night Package Magno provides even more handsome features:
- Spare wheel cover ring painted in Night Black Magno
- Wheel arch flares, front and rear bumpers in Night Black Magno
- 20-inch AMG® Twin 5-Spoke Wheels w/ Black Accents
- 20-inch AMG® Twin 5-Spoke Wheels
- And more!
Elevated G-Class Performance
In the 2021 Mercedes-Benz G-Class, 416 hp and 450 lb-ft of torque and churned out by a standard 4.0L V8 Biturbo engine. The following features enhance the Biturbo engine’s power:
- DYNAMIC SELECT® with drive modes
- 9G-TRONIC 9-speed automatic transmission
- 4MATIC® All-Wheel Drive which includes 40/60 distribution
- Tow hitch
- Three 100% differential locks
Luxe Interior Appointments
A new amenity to the 2021 Mercedes-Benz G-Class interior is the Wireless Charging capabilities, so you can always stay fully powered while you’re out for the day in Waipahu. Other thoughtful and upscale appointments found in the new G-Class interior include:
- COMAND® Online navigation system
- 12.3-inch media display
- Apple CarPlay® & Android Auto™
- Burmester® Surround Sound System
- 64-color ambient lighting
- Heated front and rear seats
- Split-folding rear seats (40/60)
- 3-zone climate control w/ air ionization
The G-Class includes numerous safety features and driver assists, which helps make your time on the streets of Mililani and Kailua care-free. G-Class safety highlights include:
The 2021 G-Class Lineup
G 550 SUV
- 416 hp
- 450 lb.-ft.
- 4.0L V8 Biturbo
- Acceleration, 0-60 mph
- 5.6 seconds
Find G-Class Info & Financing at Mercedes-Benz of Honolulu
Want to learn more about the new 2021 G-Class or discuss your G-Class financing options? Speak with the associates at Mercedes-Benz of Honolulu today! We can provide all the G-Class information or talk through financing options in order to find one that fits your situation.
2020 model year imagery shown.