2019 MERCEDES-BENZMetris Worker Cargo Van
Mercedes-Benz Metris Worker Cargo Van Offers and Description
Find out about our Fleet Incentives for the Metris!
The 2019 Mercedes-Benz Metris Vans
offer big capabilities in a midsize package. Starting at $26,570* MSRP, the entry-level Metris Worker Cargo Van provides the power and space needed for towing and hauling materials, while also cutting costs on fuel and saving time spent on service. If you’re ready to optimize your business with the right vehicle, the new Metris Van
is ready to work with you to grow your Waipahu business.
Schedule Your VIP Test Drive Today!
Performance Specs & Features
The 2019 Metris Worker Cargo Van was designed to run like a champ, whether you’re hauling equipment and materials or making deliveries throughout Kapolei. Here’s a quick breakdown of its performance specs and capacities:
- 2.0L turbo 4-cylinder Direct Injection gasoline engine
- 208 hp
- 258 lb-ft of torque
- 7-speed automatic transmission
- Payload capacity of up to 2,425 pounds
- Towing capacity of up to 5,000 pounds
- Cargo capacity of up to 183 cubic feet
As a commercial van, the Metris Worker Cargo streamlines all aspects of your Honolulu business, from carrying more in the cargo area to keeping you on the Kaneohe roads for longer. Here are a few of its most efficient qualities:
- MPG Ratings: With its base powertrain, the Metris Worker Cargo earns an efficient EPA-estimated combined rating of 22 mpg.
- Cargo Capacity: The Metris Worker Cargo is available in one spacious configuration; it seats two people and offers up to 182 cubic feet of cargo space to fit all the tools of your trade.
- Service Interval: All Mercedes-Benz Metris Vans come with a 15,000-mile service interval. This means less time and money spent in the auto shop and more time to dedicate to your business and serving your Ewa Beach customers.
Enjoy greater peace of mind on the job in Kailua, thanks to the Metris Worker Cargo Van’s arsenal of driver assists. Some of its best features include:
- Load-Adaptive Electronic Stability Program (ESP®): If wheelspin, understeer, or oversteer occurs, this system uses targeted wheel braking to help keep the Metris stable on the streets of Aiea.
- Rescue AssistSM: Rescue AssistSM allows first responders to scan a QR code to see where important parts, such as airbags, are in the vehicle.
- ATTENTION ASSIST®: This driver attention monitor learns your driving patterns and can sense when you’re fatigued and in need of rest after a long day on the job in Mililani.
- Crosswind Assist: Your business can’t be stopped by a little wind. That’s why the Mercedes-Benz Metris Van comes equipped with this feature to keep you safe by stabilizing your van during crosswinds.
Tour the Mercedes-Benz Metris Worker Cargo Van!
Does the Mercedes-Benz Metris Worker Cargo seem like the perfect commercial vehicle for your business? If so, schedule a test drive at Mercedes-Benz of Honolulu. Our knowledgeable staff can answer any questions you have about the Metris and introduce you to our Metris and Sprinter specials!
*Base MSRP excludes transportation and handling charges, destination charges, taxes, title, registration, preparation and documentary fees, tags, labor and installation charges, insurance, and optional equipment, products, packages and accessories. Actual vehicle price may vary by Dealer.