2019 Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Van Interior
The efficiency of the Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Van begins with its cabin. A spacious cargo area, impressive payload, and plenty of high-end features — all of those apply to the Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Van interior. From the base-level Cargo Van and Crew Vans to the 12-person Passenger Van, the Sprinter Vans never leave you wanting for extra room for this or that. It’s all part of the Sprinter advantage!
Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Interior Dimensions & Payload
Compared to other commercial vans, the 2019 Sprinter Van interior dimensions offer ample cargo room, plus a high payload and towing capacity. Interior dimensions depend on the configuration you choose. Here’s a quick breakdown of the entry-level Sprinter Van interior dimensions:
- Interior Standing Height: 67.7 inches
- Max. Cargo Bed Length: 132.9 inches
- Max. Cargo Width Floor: 70.4 inches
- Max. Cargo Volume: 319 cubic feet
- Load Floor Height: 27.9 inches
Upgrade to the 170-inch extended-wheelbase, high-roof Sprinter Cargo Van to enjoy a massive 532.6-cubic-foot cargo area while seating up to three passengers as you travel through Aiea and Kaneohe.
Sprinter Van Interior Features
The Sprinter Van, inside, is first and foremost a Mercedes-Benz, so you can expect a generous safety feature set to enjoy during your Kapolei workday, which includes:
- Rescue AssistSM: Should an accident occur, first responders can scan a QR code that shows them where important parts are in your Sprinter.
- Bluetooth®*: Stay connected to home or the office while you cruise through Ewa Beach, thanks to hands-free calling and audio streaming.
- Speed-Sensitive Volume: The Sprinter Van interior comes standard with a four-speaker audio system that adjusts its volume for slow or fast-paced travel, so you can always hear your favorite tunes over outside noise.
- Optional Blind Spot Assist: This system uses radar technology to sense vehicles in your blind zones and notifies you through audible and visual alerts.
Explore the Mercedes-Benz Van Inside and Out at Mercedes-Benz of Honolulu!
Waipahu business owners are sure to love the overall functionality of the Mercedes-Benz Sprinter interior, as well as its little extras. Step inside one of the spacious Sprinter Van interiors at Mercedes-Benz of Honolulu near Kailua and Mililani! Schedule a test drive online, or contact us to learn more about Sprinter interior parts or our current Sprinter and Metris specials.
*Bluetooth is a registered trademark of Bluetooth SIG, Inc.