What is Mercedes-Benz PRESAFE®
The Mercedes-Benz PRESAFE® system monitors the roads around Kailua and works to mitigate injury if a potential collision is detected. Once the system is activated, it springs into action and takes precautionary measures to ensure the safety of you and your passengers. If you’re interested in this system, Ewa Beach beach shoppers can find the system on many of the new Mercedes-Benz vehicles. Learn more about PRESAFE® and other Mercedes-Benz safety features at Mercedes-Benz of Honolulu.
Mercedes-Benz PRESAFE® System Protections
As soon as the PRESAFE® system kicks in, it takes multiple protective measures to ensure the safety of your vehicle’s occupants.
- The windows and sunroof close to prevent debris from entering the cabin during a rollover.
- For maximum crash protection, the front head restraints adjust to move to the best position for protection.
- Seat belt tension is increased for the front seats.
PRESAFE® Integrated Systems
Aspects of the PRESAFE® system integrate with other Mercedes-Benz safety technologies, such as:
- PRESAFE® Sound: Working alongside PRESAFE®, this feature emits a tone from the audio system to create a natural reflex reaction in the human ear. This reaction helps protect hearing from the loud noise of a collision.
- DISTRONIC PLUS®: Paired with the PRESAFE® system’s brake feature, this intelligent adaptive cruise control system will slow or stop your vehicle should a straight-ahead vehicle suddenly brake on the streets of Mililani.
Which Mercedes-Benz Models Come With PRESAFE®?
Thanks to the number of vehicles that feature PRESAFE®, you won’t have to choose between the Mercedes-Benz model you want and this innovative safety tech. Browse the vehicles with PRESAFE® below, and then contact us if you have more questions about a specific model.
- Mercedes-Benz A-Class
- Mercedes-Benz C-Class
- Mercedes-Benz E-Class
- Mercedes-Benz S-Class
- Mercedes-Benz CLA
- Mercedes-Benz CLS
- Mercedes-Benz GLA
- Mercedes-Benz GLC
- Mercedes-Benz GLE
- Mercedes-Benz GLS
- Mercedes-Benz SLC
- Mercedes-Benz SL-Class
“PRESAFE® Functions Limited” Dashboard Alert Explained
If your vehicle is displaying “PRESAFE® Functions Limited,” Mercedes-Benz service may be needed. No need for panic — this usually just means a PRESAFE® sensor needs to be adjusted or cleaned. Still, you’ll want to schedule an appointment, so you can be confident in the protections of the PRESAFE® system.
Test Out Mercedes-Benz Safety Features at Mercedes-Benz of Honolulu
We invite Waipahu drivers who are interested in the advanced Mercedes-Benz technology to make your way to Mercedes-Benz of Honolulu for a test drive. You can try out PRESAFE®, as well as features like MBUX and mbrace®.