How to Use Mercedes-Benz Dual Zone Automatic Climate Control
How do you use Mercedes-Benz air conditioning? Air conditioning is vital in the summer. Luckily, Mercedes-Benz has a dual zone automatic climate control, built to keep you and your passengers comfortable all year long. Keep reading or watch the video below to learn how it all works!
- Climate control is located in the center console
- The dials on the left and right are used to adjust the temperature for the driver and passenger side
- The temperature setting on the passenger side also controls the rear passenger area
- The max cool button modifies the settings to cool the interior off as quickly as possible
- The A/C button turns the dehumidifier function on/off
- The curved windshield max button activates the defrost – all air will be directed to the windshield when this button is lit
- The recirculation button, on the passenger side knob, cuts off outside air supply to keep unwanted odors out of the interior
- The rear defrost button activates heating in the rear window
- The big fan button will increase the airflow the little fan button will decrease it
- The air distribution button, a person with 2 arrows, allows you to select where the air will be directed to
- Auto will maintain climate control at the selected temperature
- The off button will turn the climate control off and if you press it again, it will restart the system to previous settings
Visit Mercedes-Benz of Honolulu
At Mercedes-Benz of Honolulu, we are here to help! For additional assistance, call (808) 592-5600 or come visit us in store.