2020 Mercedes-Benz GLE Arrives at Mercedes-Benz of Honolulu
The recently-arrived 2020 Mercedes-Benz GLE is equally powerful and luxurious, with turbo engines and industry-influencing features, like Mercedes-Benz User Experience (MBUX) and Car-to-X Communication. Explore the 2020 Mercedes-Benz GLE with the team at Mercedes-Benz of Honolulu, and see what this new SUV has to offer!
2020 GLE Engines & Horsepower
Each model in the 2020 Mercedes-Benz GLE family provides smooth, responsive handling, thanks to its 9G-TRONIC® 9-speed automatic transmission.
The GLE will offer impressive engine options as well. Under the hood of the GLE 350 and GLE 350 4MATIC® is a 2.0L inline-4 turbo engine that generates 255 hp and 273 lb-ft of torque. These models have an estimated 0-60 mph acceleration time of 7 seconds. Next in line, the GLE 450 4MATIC® kicks things up a notch with a 367-hp 3.0L inline-6 turbo engine that outputs 369 lb-ft of torque. This model has the ability to go from a standstill to 60 mph in an awe-inspiring 5.5 seconds.
2020 GLE Interior & Safety Features
The Mercedes-Benz GLE boasts an assortment of luxurious features that make your ride more comfortable, as well as cutting-edge driver assist technologies that will give you added peace of mind. With the 2020 GLE, you can look forward to:
- 12.3-inch digital instrument cluster and 12.3-inch touchscreen multimedia display
- Enhanced navigation with augmented reality technology
- Smartphone integration with Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto™
- Car-to-X Communication
- Easy-Pack Tailgate
- KEYLESS START®
- Active Brake Assist
- ATTENTION ASSIST®
- And more!
Mercedes-Benz User Experience (MBUX), which was introduced on the 2019 A-Class, will be offered on the new GLE lineup as well. This feature is a voice-powered system that can learn driver preferences over time by way of artificial intelligence. Say, “Hey, Mercedes-Benz,” to activate the system and make requests for adjustments to cabin settings, such as changes in temperature or radio station, by using conversational language.
2020 GLE Reviews
Thanks to its cutting-edge semi-autonomous driving features, impressive performance, and luxurious interior, the 2020 GLE has already wowed early critics.
- U.S. News: “Cutting-edge driver assistance and infotainment technologies point toward the future of semiautonomous – and even autonomous – driving. Familiar systems like adaptive cruise control and navigation have combined, allowing the GLE to become aware of traffic jams before your human eyes can react.”
- Autotrader: “The 2020 Mercedes-Benz GLE-Class isn’t just another premium midsize SUV/crossover. It’s a gateway to the future of this entire class of vehicle. From the use of ultra high-strength steel in its body shell, to a suspension where each shock absorber has its own electric motor, to a voice-controlled infotainment system that springs into action at the mere mention of a name, this all-new generation of GLE-Class is fascinating.”
Learn More About the 2020 GLE at Mercedes-Benz of Honolulu
Contact us at Mercedes-Benz of Honolulu to learn more about the 2020 Mercedes-Benz GLE or other upcoming vehicles, like the 2020 EQC, or visit our dealership to test drive any of the models in our inventory! We are just a short drive from Mililani and Kapolei.